You're viewing ~ajhalili2006's website from the tildeverse.
This site build's content might be outdated due to failing CI, delayed synchorizations and local cache, among other reasons.Go back to production Why am I seeing this?
Well hello there!¶
I'm Andrei Jiroh Halili, an future web dev from the Philippines, currently an high school student at day and self-assigned BDFL and lead open-source maintainer at Recap Time Squad1 and writer for my personal blog and The Bloody Hell PH, sometimes I'm contributing to open-source projects.
Learn more about me¶
- FAQs about me - Read this before sending me emails.
- Resume and portfolio for those who want to hire me in the future
- Personal user manual - Go deeper into the source and learn more about me than a good ol' profile README.
- nowpage - What's cooking lately IRL and in my own corner of the internet?
- Blog - Personal musings, all things web dev and Linux and more.
stalk find me (online)?¶
This list is nonexhaustive
Consider visiting my "all-the-links" page for the full list.
More on this website (and beyond)¶
storj://ajhalili2006-files/archive- usually screenshots and personal snippet hosting stuff
- Digital garden - usually written with Obsidian.md app or Foam VS Code extension
- Jiroh's Kooky Insane Stuff - More unhinged version of my digital garden, based on Nori's Kooky Insane Stuff in Murder Drones.
- Gemini version of site (view via proxy) - plaintext edition of website, hosted on sourcehut pages
Not an company, as mentioned in my GitHub and GitLab profiles ↩
There are many great resources from the autistic community (and also the wider neurodiversity and disability rights community), especially from Neuroclastic, if you want to be an ally or simply want to help make inclusivity across intersections mainstream. ↩
Created: November 1, 2022